Would you like to book a ReLog product consultation?
Our sales engineers are here to help you get the
right ReLog for the job. They will guide you in:
- Which ReLog is the best choice for your application
- Configure the ReLog in the right way
- Demonstration of how VibInspect can be used to perform analysis of the vibration measurements
The ReLog - a vibration data logger
The ReLog vibration data logger can be used in several applications where continuous vibration, shock, and impact recording is core to understand the monitored object’s behavior. In addition to this, the ReLog has a built-in temperature sensor which enables to get a more comprehensive understanding of the environment.
VibInspect - analyse your vibrations
Highlighted features in VibInspect
- Analyse the vibrations you’ve recorded with the ReLog
- Apply several different filters
- View and analyse recorded data
- Downsample your measurement for easy export
- Change ReLog settings prior to recording vibrations and configure parameters
- Export to .wav and .csv format