Are you our next lead embedded developer?
Do you happen to love innovation & technology? And perhaps love the feeling of creating customer value through great products? And of course, love to work in a team-based and fast-moving environment?
Then you might just be the one we are looking for!
But first, who are we?
A company where every day should be epic
We are a young, ambitious, and tech-savvy company that loves vibrations above everything else. Why vibrations? Because, through converting vibrations into electricity, we develop, manufacture and sell self-powered sensor systems for the Internet of Things!
Beyond this, we’re a tight-knit group of people who are looking forward to welcoming you into our team. We take great pride in developing and offering products of great quality to our customers and of course, having a bunch of fun along the way.
About the role
Things we'll trust you with
We are looking for a person who has a strong technology interest within the field of embedded systems and connected IoT products. You thrive in an environment where change, innovation, development and industrialization of products for customers across the world is the target. You are a person that has worked within your field and has fine-tuned your skills and feel ready to take on more responsibility.
You see problems as puzzles to be solved and strive to use your own experience as well as collaborate with others to find new solutions. You are used to “getting your hands dirty” and feel challenged rather than intimidated by difficult problems.
You are skilled and/or experienced when it comes to industrialization of embedded systems, programming microcontrollers and building IoT products. You understand, and have an interest in the intricate details of designing PCBs.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Together with the R&D team develop and maintain sensor systems where sensors, wireless communication, energy harvesting, microcontrollers, casings and software are combined into unique products based on our own intellectual property.
- Act as the lead embedded developer in the team both when it comes to developing new products, testing them and maintaining the current product line
- Take ownership and responsibility of your activities
- Industrialization of the company and its products (e.g. building scalable code, write tests, quality assurance, documentation and support certifications)
In a simple bullet list
Ps. We think that you, your ambitions and your personality traits are more important than your CV so do not be afraid to get in touch even though you do not master the entire list above. We also know that you probably have a lot more qualifications than this so free to WOW us in your application with other qualifications and experiences that you believe would make yourself the best match for the position.
What we offer you
The things that makes ReVibe an awesome workplace
ReVibe Energy was founded as we identified a great need in the market for our solution, much like any other aspiring company. But besides this fact, a large part of the decision was made from the starting point that it should be fun doing business! Going to work every day should not be a burden, it should be something to look forward to! Of course, not every day will be the most fantastic of your life as we all have our ups and downs, but we are convinced of one thing: that this company shall provide its employees with the possibility of having the most epic day of their life, every day.
A few details about the position and the application process
The recruitment process will include the following steps:
- Send in your formal application via the link below
- We will send feedback and schedule a phone interview (20-25 minutes) with selected candidates
- After the phone interview, selected candidates will be invited to a case-based interview where you will get to the meet the team
- For final candidates, we’ll invite you to a final interview with our founders.
The next step
Sealing the deal
Without any further ado, are you interested in becoming our colleague?
Yes? Great! Then we would love for you to start the application process. We’re looking forward to receiving your application.