- Tri-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Acceleration range: +/- 50 g
- Resolution: 0.002 g
- Effective sampling frequency: Max 25,000 Hz
- Low pass filter: 10,000 Hz
- Temperature sensor and Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
- Dimensions: 103 x 61 x 25,8 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- 64 GB of memory
- Shock-resistant accelerometer: 10,000 g
- Rechargeable 3,200 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Over 70 hours of battery life when sampling at 25,000 Hz in all 3 directions (64 GB memory card)
- Significantly longer battery life when logging at lower sampling rates (several weeks)
- Easy-to-use software for data acquisition and analysis
- Mounting options: through screw-down, adhesive or magnet
Ideally suited for recording and capturing vibrations, shocks, and impacts.
The accelerometers deliver ultra-low noise density over an extended frequency range and are optimal for e.g. bearing fault detection and diagnostics. The accelerometers have typical noise density of 26 μg/√Hz across the linear frequency range which provides the ReLog with extremely reliable resolution and accuracy. Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) accelerometers have stable and repeatable sensitivity and are immune to external shocks up to 10,000 g.
The ReLog features an aluminum casing to be able to achieve the highest possible accuracy when sampling at high frequencies.
From experience, we know that you as a user probably already have quite a good idea of how to understand and interpret your data. In order to allow you to analyze the data in any way you want the ReLog will provide you with a .csv file containing all the accelerometer data captured.
Included with the ReLog are components that will allow you to mount the data logger by using screws, adhesive, and magnets. For the highest quality measurements we recommend using screws.
Battery life and memory
How long measurements you can do is depending on both battery life and memory. When sampling at high frequency, it is typically the memory that is the limiting factor, and this is why we have equipped the ReLog with and 32GB memory card, with the option of expanding it to 64GB. This will allow you to measure continuously for over 70 hours when sampling at 25,000 Hz in all 3 directions!
How do I define the settings?
The settings are defined and configured through a simple text file (“settings.txt”). This makes sure that the user can easily navigate through and get an overview of all configurations.
If you prefer a data-sheet – click the pdf icon for your preferred language
- All prices are shown in Euros. For conversion to your local currency, please use services from your bank or the European Central Bank.
- ReVibe products can be shipped globally. We use the services of DHL, UPS, DB Schenker, and FedEx to ship the product(s) to you as quickly as possible.
- Even though we try our hardest, products will not be shipped the same day as they are ordered. As we build our products to order it will take 2-4 days before the shipment is dispatched. After dispatch, please reserve 2-5 days for the package to reach your designated address depending on where in the world you’re residing.
- We offer free shipping whenever your order value is higher then 1000€.
- When your order has been dispatched you will receive an order confirming the shipment along with the tracking number. If you have not received such an email within 4 days, please check your spam folder.
- All shipments are made FOB (Free On Board) according to Incoterms. Please note that you as the buyer are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc, required by your specific country.
- Orders can only be shipped to address approved by DHL, UPS, FedEx and DB Schenker.
- Orders will only be shipped on business days, which are Monday – Friday
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through any other medium (chat, LinkedIn, phone, etc).
First of all, we would like to thank you for placing your trust in us at ReVibe Energy to deliver products to you. If you for some reason shouldn’t be happy and would like to return your product and get a refund we are here to help. Please have a look at our Returns & Refund terms below and if you should have any questions, feel free to reach out!
NOTE: Please note that only purchases made through https://www.revibeenergy.com qualify for a return/refund in accordance with the term below. If you’ve made a purchase through one of our distributors please get in touch with their customer support.
You have 20 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card if you have paid via Stripe. If you have paid by Invoice we ask you to provide us with an IBAN number, BIC code and your corporate address that is registered with your bank.
You will receive the credit within 10 days from us acknowledging, depending on your card issuer’s policies in case you’ve paid via credit card.
Please note that you are responsible for arranging your own shipping of the product to our facilities in Sweden. All products should be sent to:
ReVibe Energy AB, Falkenbergsgatan 3, 412 85 Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you are eligible for a refund we will refund the cost of shipment (up to 50€) if you provide us with a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.