The IoT development Kit has been created for you – the experimental user who wants to test out energy harvesting in combination with sensor functionalities.
The kit provides an easy-to-use platform where you will receive one modelD harvester (tuned for your desired center frequency), a S6AE101A PMIC (Power Management Integrated Circuit) designed for energy harvesting and a Cypress BLE-Module that transmits sensor readings from the node to any device capable of receiving BLE signals. The kit also comes with a USB port controller device which can be connected to a PC where the signals can be received if a mobile bluetooth receiver isn’t available.
- one (1) modelD harvester
- Holder for modelD
- Industrial grade connector
- Connecting cable from the harvester to the BLE/PMIC
- Energy harvesting motherboard from Cypress including these components
- S6AE101A ultra low power Energy Harvesting PMIC
- CYBLE-022001-00 EZ-BLE PRoC Module
- CY7C65213 USB-UART LP Bridge Controller
- MB39C022G LDO
- BLE-USB Bridge from Cypress including these components
- CY8C58LP PSoC 5LP
- CYBL10162 PRoC BLE
- USB Standard A to Mini-B cable