Be a part of our journey
We are changing the Industrial world for the better. By providing completely self-powered IoT system we enable a sustainable expansion of the Industrial Internet of Things.
Will you join us?
What we believe in
Our core values are everything to us.
We believe that your career at ReVibe Energy should be fun and rewarding. We do not believe in sunday blues as work should be something to look forward to.
At ReVibe, we work like a team to achieve awesome things. Does that sound like you? Check out our open positions or send in a general applications!
We are looking for a person who has a strong technology interest within the field of embedded systems and connected IoT products. You thrive in an environment where change, innovation, development and industrialization of products for customers across the world is the target. You are a person that has worked within your field and has fine-tuned your skills and feel ready to take on more responsibility.
You see problems as puzzles to be solved and strive to use your own experience as well as collaborate with others to find new solutions. You are used to “getting your hands dirty” and feel challenged rather than intimidated by difficult problems.
You are skilled and/or experienced when it comes to industrialization of embedded systems, programming microcontrollers and building IoT products. You understand, and have an interest in the intricate details of designing PCBs.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
- Together with the R&D team develop and maintain sensor systems where sensors, wireless communication, energy harvesting, microcontrollers, casings and software are combined into unique products based on our own intellectual property.
- Act as the lead embedded developer in the team both when it comes to developing new products, testing them and maintaining the current product line
- Take ownership and responsibility of your activities
- Industrialization of the company and its products (e.g. building scalable code, write tests, quality assurance, documentation and support certifications)
- Min. 4 years of experience within embedded electronics
- Loves the idea of working in a dedicated and fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in industrialization with all that it entails in terms of quality control, documentation, tests, processes, code pipe-line etc.
- Programming microcontrollers (ST, Atmel, etc) in C/C++ or similar
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience in building connected IoT products
- Experience in influencing / building PCBs and choosing components
- Experience in design/production of tests, especially unit tests
- Have some experience in a lab environment and testing your own designs (e.g. using oscilloscopes, etc)
Ps. We think that you, your ambitions and your personality traits are more important than your CV so do not be afraid to get in touch even though you do not master the entire list above. We also know that you probably have a lot more qualifications than this so free to WOW us in your application with other qualifications and experiences that you believe would make yourself the best match for the position.
If you think this sounds interesting, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected]!
We are looking for interns with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The intern will gain exciting real-world experience by helping us develop our internal and external software further.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new features in existing applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging of existing software and peer-reviewing code
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience programming in C, C++, Python or/and similar
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled software engineers
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
ReVibe Energy is always looking for qualified sales interns to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced entrepreneurs and business developers
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
Interested in applying? Reach out to us by send in your resume and a short motivation on why you would like to work within sales/business development. Send everything to [email protected]
Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience in a IoT and Clean tech startup? We are looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer interns with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for one of Sweden’s leading startups and help us create compelling graphics for communication and presentation purposes.
Graphic Design Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software (Adobe) and create content for social media and website
- Receive feedback from the remaining part of the team
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
What's your passion?
We love what we do! And we want you to love what you’ll be doing! So the best thing to do in order to achieve this is without a doubt to make sure that your passion is what you spend your time doing at ReVibe. We firmly believe that passionate people outperforms non-passionate ones.
One of Sweden's most promising tech companies
We love what we do! And along the way we’ve been recognised by leading European and Swedish organisations and news outlets as one of the most promising startups in the IoT and Clean Tech sector. By turning vibrations into electricity we power the Industrial IoT!